Hunnicutt's Howler

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I Know, I know...

So what! So it's been like 350 days since I last updated my blog...sue me. There has been a little change since, and yes Nora can walk and talk and do all kinds of things. I know you're not looking at this blog to hear about Jason or even Brandy, so here you go, in absolutley no rhyme, reason or order...Pictures of Nora:

Here is Nora getting her hair braided in Nassau...














And Here is Nora being a princess in our cabin on board Disney Wonder














Reporting live from Cinderella's house...Nora Katherine

















So Nora got her picture taken with Pooh, after chasing him down (picture to come)














Ever heard the phrase, "Love you to death"?

So, she's just cute, ok?


This is Nora getting braided and post braids


Ok, so obviously, she met some of her fellow princesses at Disney World



Nora also met some other celebraties

This is Nora getting all dolled up for an exciting day at "Mickey's House"
I know this isn't Nora, but hey this kid is cute! (If you didn't know, this is my neice Lydia-Amanda's daughter)
Save this as your desktop. No charge.
Nora loves makeup. 'Nuf said.
There's no tellin'.
This was Nora's second birthday.

2 Comments:

  • Hey, I Win! I "posted" first :)

    It was good to see you guys. I told Brandy you should do Christmas in California this year!

    -Natalie

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:19 PM  

  • So...just checkin' to see if Nora's changed in the last uhm...7 months.

    By Blogger ohAmanda, at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home