Hunnicutt's Howler

Monday, January 23, 2006

January Stuff

Hey everybody, Nora and I decided to sit down and update the blog. Nora of course wants to tell you about her most favorite baby cousin Lydia...
...she likes to carry her picture around and say "Bay bee" (it's cuter to hear than read)
Um, there's not a food Nora doesn't like, but she seems to really like corn.

We had some of Brandy's cheerleaders from Upward Basketball spend the night and Nora thought that she was one of them. I know it's kind of hard, but try to pick her out.

2 Comments:

  • Oh, I miss my Noreo! I wish I was there to hear her say BAYbee! Plus, we could eat some mad corn together! Give her big kisses for me. I've been telling Lydia how much fun she and Nora are going to have together! I love and miss you!

    By Blogger ohAmanda, at 1:37 PM  

  • uhmmm...are you ever going to update the blog again? I see this is my 2nd comment on this post.

    By Blogger ohAmanda, at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home